Principal Buy Side Recruiter
My client are a young, exciting company looking to expand rapidly. They sell funds on behalf of asset managers & investment funds globally. The products my clients work with are long-only funds, ETF funds, alternative funds and even Tax-efficient funds.
- Generate new business through means on calling, emailing, LinkedIn etc.
- Nourish existing relationships and help grow them further
- Responsible for learning and being an expert in the funds you sell (ETF funds, alternative funds and even Tax efficient funds)
- Staying constantly up to date with the financial markets and long only funds.
- Grow a strong network on clientele, able to stay in touch and keep relationships strong
- Be willing to study for the IMC, which will be paid for.
- Attend events, dinners and drinks with clients to promote products
- Attend meetings to strengthen relationships with clients
- Self-motivated & driven person
- Strong communicator, able to speak and write an excellent level of English
- Enjoys, or capable of building strong and effective relationships
- Able to adapt and work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Preferably has obtained a minimum of a 2.2 academic degree
- Has an interest in financial services/passion for ETF funds, alternative funds & Tax efficient funds.
- Exposure to sales, or a client facing role (3-12 months) - or a passion to go into it.
- Have the IMC, or be willing to study for it.
- Able to commute to central London (city) daily