PGIM Fixed Income is a global fixed income asset manager with over $868 billion in assets under management (as of March 31, 2020) making it one of the largest fixed income managers in the world.
About Our Client
The group is headquartered in Newark, NJ, with affiliated offices in London, Tokyo and Singapore. PGIM Fixed Income manages $59.8bn for 65 EMEA based clients. In Europe, the firm manages 11 CLOs, making it one of the largest managers of European CLOs in the market.
Successful Investment Analysts will assist with the evaluation of new investment opportunities by performing fundamental research analysis of companies, which would include qualitative analysis, financial modelling and review of due diligence. They will also support ongoing critical monitoring of existing portfolio positions.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and completeness
- Strong critical thinking and logic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on all levels
- Embraces and encourages change and development
- Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction
- Enjoys being a part of a team but is able to work independently
- Proactive in solution solving
- Strong academic background. Minimum of 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 128 UCAS points or equivalent (from top 3 A levels, excluding General Studies)
- Highly numerate
- Has a genuine interest in investments and financial markets;
- Is a strong team player who is inquisitive, self-motivated and industrious;
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Is detail orientated, able to set priorities and complete simultaneous projects;
- Has strong analytical skills and enjoys thinking about and solving complex issues;
- Possesses strong quantitative skills, with the ability to easily use spreadsheets and models; and
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- Computer proficiency with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to learn new and proprietary applications
- Candidates who have completed internships and / or have work experience will be viewed favourably
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
What is on offer:
- What PGIM Fixed Income offers:
- An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and intelligent graduate to become part of a successful and expanding team
- A stimulating and challenging career for the successful candidate
- The opportunity to work in a professional, collaborative and enjoyable environment - we know that the best investment decisions will be generated by using the intellect and skills of a complete team
- Structured training as well as extensive training on the job, with early responsibility and the freedom to develop your skills
- The encouragement and support to pursue a CFA qualification
- A competitive salary and performance-related bonus