We are currently looking for bright, ambitious and interpersonal graduates to join a UK based Investment Manager.
Currently managing £8B, they have a dynamic approach to investing and a strong responsible investing arm. As a graduate you will develop and strengthen the relevant skills and knowledge in the Operations space of the asset management industry, to thrive and discern a career path for your future.
- You will work with the operational team heads in the areas of investment accounting, investment operations, ODD, legal, vendor management and performance
- Supporting the timely development and delivery of management information and communications with stakeholders
- Creating internal and external presentations
- Support with due diligence work, vendor onboarding, operational metrics, and legal reviews
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Good A Level results
- Undergraduate degree preferred but not required
- Good level of numeracy and comfort managing data
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite
- Self- starter with a can do attitude