Excellent new group accountant role for a growing company in the Energy sector
We are partnering this global company (energy) in their search for a high-calibre finance professional to join its growing finance team as a Group Accountant.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will prepare group financial statements and advise on various aspects of technical accounting treatments / matters. You will collaborate with overseas offices to ensure all records and financial statements are complete, accurate, and in compliance with statutory requirements and Group policies. You will consolidate financial statements for the group, prepare and advise on accounting treatments for all acquisitions / disposals, and prepare all group reports.
As an expert within the team, you will also provide relevant technical assistance to overseas offices including IFRS training / new systems, etc. To be considered, you MUST have / be:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA / CIMA / ACCA / ICAS or an equivalent recognised qualification
- Relevant experience and/or strong knowledge of group consolidation / group reporting
- Strong accounting foundations
- Prior experience in a global organisation will be an advantage
- A team player who's ambitious and eager to add value in a collaborative team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.