Are you a top 20 practice trained Auditor who has qualified (ACA) within the last 18 months? If so, a private equity backed technology company have a Group Finance Analyst vacancy where they are specifically looking for this background. The business has achieved double-digit % growth for the last 5 years and operate on a truly global scale.
- Assist the analysis and review of the Group's financial information
- Support the production of accurate financial reporting to senior management and the board
- Assist the wider business with ad-hoc projects including supporting transformation projects to help Group strategy
- Support the preparation of the annual and quarterly Group Consolidated financial statements
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of controls and identify improvements required
The most important attribute is the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders both verbally and in written form (presentations). The Group Finance Analyst can expect to progress after 12-18 months in this role with opportunities within the Group team or a business unit.
Salary up to £55,000 + 10% Bonus
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.