Are you a Qualified candidate who would thrive in a Group Finance role looking after Group Reporting?
Ever wondered what it would be like to work for an business that truly embraces an inclusive culture, that have a people and human first approach and that are constantly looking for ways to evolve and improve the experience every one of their team members have throughout their career?
YES. Keep reading!
I am very proud to be partnered with a FTSE 250 business that do exactly this and more. This is a business that take their employees very seriously and they treat them in the way that you and I would like to be treated. This may be a Global FTSE listed business but they haven't lost their identity and they remain as humble today just as they were over 70+ years ago!
I am looking to speak to Group Finance Managers who have an ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualification for an exciting assignment for a 12 month period to initially cover maternity leave. This is a great opportunity to work with a number amazing and experienced finance leaders looking after group finance for EMEA.
We are looking for a technically experienced candidate who can take ownership and responsibility of the group consolidation to ensure that all EMEA regions deliver their monthly reports in line with the group reporting timetable. You will ensure there is consistency in the quality of the reporting and also identify areas that require improvement within the group financial controls.
What experience will you need?
- Strong group consolidation experience, ideally from a complex, global group structure and also comfortable with group adjustments
- Drive the overall group reporting process, group controls and reporting quality
- You will need to have managed month and quarter end reporting timetables to review all consolidated management reports
- Previous experience with IFRS, IFRS16 and strong accounting policy knowledge will pay dividends in your success in this role
- Other areas such as Transfer Pricing or Transfer of Margins is also really helpful
This is a company that thrives on team work, relationships and collaborative business partnering and within this team you will be joining a highly engaged and supported team. Someone that can bring energy, idea sharing and a great approach to problem solving to share best practice is what we are looking for.
With multiple offices this role can be based in London, Milton Keynes and with a hybrid blended working model.
If you want to find out more about this super exciting and growing business, hit apply and I will contact you as soon as I receive your application.