Great opportunity for a Group Financial Accountant for someone looking to make a move from practise to industry!
Our client is an exciting and fast growth FMCG company looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual with a background in group consolidation. Due to the predicted rapid growth the business will be experiencing, there will be lots of opportunity for career progression. The company also has a unique and flexible working culture with great benefits.
The Ideal candidate will be from a Top 10 audit firm, ACA qualified with strong consolidation experience across multiple entities.
- Review monthly financial results for balance sheet accounts to ensure compliance in line with the company’s accounting policy
- Work closely with country leaders - providing guidance and training on accounting policies and reporting queries
- Support the preparation of the Annual report and accounts
- Liaise with internal & external auditors ensuring all group control requirements are met
- Continuous system and process improvements and supporting on ad-hoc projects
- ACA qualified from Top 10 Audit Firm
- Experience in group consolidation across multiple entities
- Exposure to IFRS
- Knowledge of a Consolidation system (e.g SAP / BCS)
- £50k + Bonus
- Excellent Benefits