Group Management Reporting Manager
- up to £90,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 04 Feb 19
A leading Brokerage business is seeking a Group Management Reporting Manager to join their London team.
• Responsibility for preparation of Group management reporting for review by the Group Head of Management Reporting prior to presentation to Board and Global Executive Committee.
• Responsibility for managing the timetable, day to day process and the consolidated reporting for the Group’s annual budget and quarterly forecasting.
• Responsibility for ensuring Group management accounting and monthly reporting cycles are completed in line with the published timetable.
• Manage the Group monthly reporting process to ensure accurate no’s are prepared including HFM consolidation and elimination entries.
• Responsibility for accounting systems and processes improvement including ownership of the Global Chart of Accounts.
• Assist Group Financial Reporting team to deliver the annual and half year financial statements including press releases, accounts and analyst presentations.
• Undertaking detailed analysis of regional and group information, providing guidance and recommendations.
• Undertaking ongoing project work including contributing to the further development of finance systems and processes
Experience / Skills
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent and strong post qualified experience in managing the preparation of complex management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
• Technical expertise in reporting Group accounts under IFRS and performing monthly multi-currency consolidations.
• Ability to use Hyperion / Oracle products including HFM and Planning.
• Background in Financial Services and ideally a Brokerage/Trading firm
If you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org