Group Performance Analyst
- Dependent on Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Local Pensions Partnership Ltd
- 23 Jul 18 2018-07-23
LPP is looking for a Performance Analyst to carry out the real time monitoring of business operations that increases leverage for better internal and external performance reporting, decision making and planning. The position is new and the successful candidate will work collaboratively with the business to achieve business goals together.
You will be part of a Business Improvement Team of technical, innovative and strategic thinking people that all work effectively both as a team and personally. As part of this team you will not only identify opportunities for improvement through analysis but also drive performance throughout the Group.
- To manage Group wide performance data and draft performance reports
- To actively seek performance reporting and dashboard reporting improvements
- Management of LPP’s performance management system. Includes ensuring that LPP is getting the most from the performance management software system and fully using the reporting suite to its full potential
- Roll out enhanced reporting to ensure there is a consistent Group approach to client performance reporting
- The objective is to provide meaningful narrative on the performance of the business to senior management with a view to aiding decision making, including understanding of risks and opportunities
- Management of monthly and quarterly performance information
- Preparing information for client reporting
- Preparation of Group management reports (Group Performance Report, Results slide deck and other reports) for the Board and Executive Committee, ensuring key issues and trends are highlighted
- Preparing ad hoc analysis as required by the Executive Committee to aid decision making
- Liaising effectively with key business contacts and building up strong working relationships
- Experience working in a similar role producing management information to support and monitor performance and data quality
- Excellent knowledge of database systems, advanced skills using Microsoft Office and the ability to collate and analyse data, prepare reports and present findings
- An experienced performance analyst with a broad experience
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work cross functionally across a range of stakeholders
- Able to work with non established data sets
- Identifies key trends and developments in performance information
- Develop/maintain suite of performance metrics
- Broad knowledge of metric development
- Track and provide and report on KPIs
How to Apply
You can apply for this role by submitting a CV and covering letter confirming your current remuneration package.
Please note that as part of the recruitment process, candidates may be invited to complete both ability and psychometric assessments and will receive feedback.
We regret that we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Applications should be sent ideally by email to
email@example.com or to the HR team based at LPP, 2nd Floor 169 Union Street, London, SE1 0LL by the closing date below. For any questions around applying and/or further details in relation to the position please do not hesitate to contact the HR team on 0207-369-6030
Closing date for applications: We invite all applicants to apply as soon as possible and please note that the campaign will close when sufficient applications have been received.
LPP is keen to promote a diverse workforce to maximise our ability to provide quality services to all our customers. All applicants who are known to be disabled and who meet the minimum criteria for the role will progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.