Group Reporting Accountant (Newly Qualified)
An excellent opportunity for a motivated group accountant to join a global retail company
We are partnering this global retail company in their search for a new Group Accountant who will be responsible for the financial accounting, reporting, tax and investor relations. You will be supporting the group finance controller and the team in providing timely and accurate financial information.
This is a really exciting role and working with a team of four, and corporate entities outside the UK. You will be actively involved in group financial reporting and consolidation for presentation to the CFO. You will also monitor and analyse the financial performance to budget & forecast, process intercompany reconciliations and recharges, manage and organise suppliers queries and payments, engage and provide required information during audit period, etc.
You also will be driving and improving the group business process through providing assistance to various technical accounting matters, such as investment valuations, corporation tax, and financial IT systems. The ideal candidate would have;
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA fully qualified, or an equivalent and recognised qualification
- Strong experience in reporting and forecasting
- Knowledge of accounting software (Navision is preferred) and MS Office with advanced excel skills
- Strong communication skills and experience working with both internal and external stakeholders across the business
- Attention to detail and a strong commitment to accuracy
- Hands-on, ability to learn and adapt quickly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.