Group Risk – Brexit Project Manager / Business Analyst – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:13 Feb 18
Group Risk – Brexit Project Manager / Business Analyst – Investment Bank. The group function for risk management at a major global investment bank are assessing the impact of Brexit on their governance and control frameworks and have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst / Project Manager to provide risk and control expertise for new legal entities.
As a Project Manager or Business Analyst you will work across one or more risk types (credit, market, operational, liquidity etc.) to assess the suitability of control and governance frameworks in relation to any new legal entities that may be established, identify any potential issues, define solutions and project manage the implementations of these solutions. This will entail utilising our expert knowledge of risk gained form your time in the risk line, your previous experience with the definition and implementation of risk control and governance frameworks, as well as a structured change management capability.
- Strong risk change experience within multiple global investment banks
- Governance and/or control frameworks definition and implementation experience
- Prior ‘Line’/BAU risk management or risk advisory experience is mandatory
- Detailed knowledge of one or more of: market, credit, operational and/or liquidity risk
- Extensive structured business analysis and project management experience
- Excellence stakeholder management up to senior Director and MD level
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-£800/day intial six month role based London.
Due to extremely high interest in Brexit roles by candidates in the market only successful candidates will be contacted. I apologise for any disappointment caused but I will endeavour to consider you for future opportunities