Established, stable and well financed international FinTech seeking a new, experienced Group Treasurer with strong financial, technological and management abilities.
Our client, an established and fast-growing international FinTech Company, is seeking a Group Treasurer to strengthen and optimise the Treasury function. The Group Treasurer will report to the Chief Financial Officer, chair ALCO and will have 8 direct reports within spread across two offices.
The company’s Treasury function will support the company in handling its growth as an established organisation with a strong investor base. As an international money service business, managing FX exposure is crucial.
They will oversee the day-to-day running of the company’s finances (which is undertaken by three direct reports) and take responsibility to ensure the liquidity and stability of the organisation’s cash flows. The Group Treasurer will ensure that due processes are adhered to and followed from a compliance perspective as the company expands.
A high degree of technological and financial expertise will be necessary to succeed in the role. Having familiarity and experience of derivative accounting and an understanding of the potential capabilities of treasury management systems is essential. The successful candidate will also possess strong project management skills to drive these initiatives forward.
- Cash flow and liquidity management: manage multi-currency cash flows, safeguard of client funds in line with relevant multi-jurisdictional regulations
- Building and maintaining banking relationships: maintain and strengthen relationships with partner banks, work with counterparty banks, oversee increasing automation, improve FX and credit pricing
- Project management: lead a team of 8 over two offices, participate in the roll out of new products, embed new regulatory reporting processes and policies
- Process and systems development: develop and maintain integrated treasury solutions, develop fundraising strategies, optimise the architecture of the payments network
- Risk management & hedging strategy: manage the group’s currency and interest risk exposure, manage, and mitigate any other risk, chair ALCO, manage currency mismatch
- Compliance & regulatory reporting: ensure compliance with all accounting and internal control and regulatory guidance, produce and design TMS reports, oversee payments and bank account management, create reporting dashboards and KPIs
The successful candidate will have
- 10 years’ experience across finance and treasury, with minimum 5 years of experience in a Treasury Department as a Treasurer or Assistant Treasurer
- Technological expertise and strong familiarity with relevant Treasury systems
- Strong accounting background
- Proven project management capabilities and a highly proactive approach
- Accomplished managerial skills, capable of working harmoniously and effectively with peers and motivating teams to deliver
- Strategic thinker with the confidence and experience to continuously develop and improve the Treasury function
- Can-do attitude with ability to multi-task and prioritise, keen attention to detail and willing to grow
Remuneration comprises a competitive base salary, bonus and benefits
For more information, please contact Miles Rudgley at Fidelio Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org