Guideline Monitoring Compliance Officer
- GBP300 - GBP450 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 21 Sep 17 2017-09-21
One of the leading Global Asset Managers based in London is looking for a Guideline Monitoring Compliance officer to join their expanding Compliance team.
The Guideline Monitoring Compliance Officer will be expected to not only review alerts but also assist with the manual rule coding duties via the compliance systems.
You will be required to:
- Allocate and monitor all post trade incidents.
- Assist Fund Manager with pre-trade queries
- Analyse and investigate post trade incidents and determine breach category
- Complete periodic rule tests and work with IT to automate rulesYou will have the following experience:
You will have:
- Financial Services industry knowledge and expertise in a guideline monitoring role
- Experience of using an mainstream trading platform
- Strong Product knowledge across Equity, Fixed Income and Commodities
- Knowledge of UCITS and AIFMD regulatory rules
For further details regarding this Guideline Monitoring Compliance Officer please apply.
Reference: 2668270/001 Guideline Monitoring Compliance Officer.