A purely systematic high frequency trading firm is seeking a C++ / FPGA Lead to redesign their market making platform to achieve ultra low latency. This is a small to medium sized firm whose core background is Equities but have since branched out across Futures and Crypto and are now key players in these markets.
The role involves working alongside the CEO, CTO and Senior Traders to understand the business operations and trading strategies in great detail. You will need an architectural and solution orientated mindset along with a wealth of experience building HFT C++ applications on FPGA's. This is a hands-on role and you will also be required to build out a team under you.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar discipline
- Deep experience building HFT C++ applications on FPGA's
- Performance tuning/optimisation with C++ where microseconds count
- Experience with US and Asian Equities / Equity Options
- Expertise with Data Structures and Algorithms
- Proven experience working with systematic traders
- Fluent in Linux/Unix and Networks
- A passion for the job!
Salary: £300k - £400k