HRIS – Senior HR Systems Analyst / Manager – Prestigious Investment Manager
- £60 000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
HRIS – Senior HR Systems Analyst / Manager This is a brand new permanent position designed to manage and maintain the present HRIS as well as source, review and implement potential future systems. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will own the HR and L&D Systems while liaising with the Head of IT. On a day to day basis you will be producing, developing and reporting relevant MI and analytics.
- Lead any projects on system replacement or new system acquisition, working with relevant stakeholders in project management and IT
- Manage the communication of system upgrades and updates with HR teams and other departments
- Business owner for HR and L&D systems – liaising with the IT system owner(s)
- Management of vendor relationships e.g. Frontier (Chris21), Redland (Insight), Skillcast (e-learning)
- Manage systems access, security and privileges for HR and L&D systems
- Manage the error log and support process – identify and reproduce issues, agree solutions, unit test and facilitate UAT
- Deliver training to new users - advise and support the HR & L&D Team with training on the system following any upgrades/updates.
- Provide and manage accurate and timely ad-hoc and scheduled MI reports eg Finance reports (such as holiday reports), Operations staffing level report etc.
- Utilise the system to proactively produce relevant analytics
- Develop the system to support the future business requirements working with all stakeholders
- Support the HR and L&D teams in the use of:
o T&C functionality
o HR database
o Learning management system
o Performance management
- Undertake the end of year reconciliation of the HRIS, including resetting the holiday year and uploading carry-over, long service, bank holiday, holiday adjustments, flexible holidays etc.
- Undertake an exercise to implement position control and job family coding
- Undertake data integrity checks/data cleansing on a regular basis.
- Support the Company Disaster Recovery/Business continuity process through the upkeep of the iModus system assisting with the development and usage of new elements of the system and the generation of reports and analysis of tests carried out.
- You must have excellent Excel skills
- You should have solid experience with SQL
- You must be diplomatic, used to prioritising tasks and able to manage relationships
- 5+ years as a business analyst in IT, ideally within HR
- Experience of system implementation
- Knowledge of a wide variety of HRIS