EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a HR Administrator
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 19 Feb 18
FIS is looking for a highly capable HR Shared Service Administrator with an enthusiastic and pro-active approach to join the HR Shared Services team in London. Our team is friendly, fast paced, and you will be working with HR Business Partners, HRIS, Payroll and Recruitment teams. The role’s main responsibility will be to deliver first class employee administration and operational support across the EMEA region to the employees and managers of the organisation.
The successful applicant will be accountable for ensuring all inquiries are accurately addressed in a professional, efficient, timely manner, as well as delivering exceptional customer service to the organization. You will serve as a subject matter expert and key resource in the technical and procedural applications of HR systems and operations, including WorkDay and Salesforce. As part of the ongoing commitment to exceed expectations, you will strive to meet all desired performance levels and service level agreements to make sure the HRSS is productive and efficient.
• Oversee and transact all employee data changes and updates.
• Handle employee inquiries and issue resolution across HR Services and support employees and managers with self-service.
• Assist in the research, escalation and resolution of Workday related operational issues.
• Support employees and managers with complex transaction processing and life cycle event management (e.g. transfers, promotions, employment separations, etc.).
• Responsible for handling high volume administrative and transactional activities related to employee on/off boarding, leave management, HR compliance, and records management and retention.
• Ensure data quality and follow global data standards.
• Apply knowledge of employee orientation,
• Provide standard reports, handle ad-hoc report requests and provide HR analytics on demand.
• Ensure all escalated issues are handled in a timely manner and resolution is communicated to the appropriate party. Resolve complex escalated concerns and inquiries.
• Ensure delivery against established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and HRSS metrics.
• Cultivate networks across a variety of functions and locations with the organization.
• This role regularly works with information that requires a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
• Previous HR administrative experience
• Experience of a fast-paced environment (any sector)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to work in a professional and amenable manner, establishing and maintaining constructive relationships and building rapport
• Tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Exceptional organisational skills, working flexibly and prioritising workload in order to meet deadlines
• Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
• Self-motivated, proactive, adaptable, resourceful and able to apply initiative to work independently
• A team player, willing to work with others for the greater good of the company and able to assist others when necessary.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.