- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Apr 18
HR Business Partner – 12 month assignment (French speaker)
Location: London, England, United KingdomRole / Responsibilities: The HR Business Partner is responsible is responsible for providing HR advice and counsel to business managers, for translating business requirements into HR services, programs and initiatives, and for delivering HR services to the business.
- Responsible for end to end HR activities for a defined territory.
- HR Advisor: Builds strong relationships and provides trusted advice to assigned managers on the full range of HR programs, such as: talent management, including performance management, succession planning and talent development; HR policies and processes; employee relations, employee reward and recognition; employee survey findings, etc. Builds knowledge of business strategies of client groups.
- Change Management - Working closely with the HR integration lead support change management for your territory.
- Integration - Provide support with some ad hoc integration activities.
- Talent Management : At the direction of the Regional HR Business Partner, supports implementation of established framework for assessing and developing organizational talent. Provides support for assigned managers in executing talent assessment and performance management processes.
- Talent Acquisition : Support local Talent Acquisition activities.
- Manager Development : Partners with Regional HR Business Partner and Talent & Organization Development (T&OD) team on initiatives to improve manager skills and knowledge.
- Rewards and Recognition : Ensures jobs of assigned client groups are appropriately documented and works with compensation to review benchmark data. Reviews compensation recommendations.
- Workforce Analytics: Monitors key workforce metrics - e.g., turnover, exit interview, BES results - to identify "early warning" signals. Reviews workforce analytics and provides insights to HRBPs and Line of Business management.
- Project Delivery : Participates in HR cross-functional and technical projects as appropriate.
- HR Processes : Implements standardized HR processes with client groups. Works effectively with HR Centers of Expertise and regional HR Connect. Knowledgeable of local employment regulations and local laws.
- HR Tools and Technology: Competent in using existing HR technology and tools, and MS Office software suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Risk Management; Works with Line of Business management, Legal, Compliance and the Employee Relations (ER) to ensure employment law-related risks are managed appropriately. Serves as resource for regional ER during times of high volume.
The Department / Team:
The HR Business Partner function is the primary point of contact for business leaders and leads the design and execution of a human capital strategy for one of Moody's main operating or shared units.
- Bachelor's Degree. Advanced degree and/or certification in HR specialties.
- Substantial HR generalist experience with additional experience in at least one other HR function.
- Strong knowledge of France HR/HR ER/HR employment law
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to incorporate metrics and analysis into HR delivery.
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills, with poise and confidence to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to manage high volumes of work, execute flawlessly, and understand HR processes.
- Motivated self-starter, confident, and able to navigate through change.
- Strong team player, commercial, and client-centric.
- Strong personal credibility with the ability to build trusted relationships with senior managers in order to influence.
- Fluent in English and French is essential. Fluent in other European languages would be advantageous.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.