Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital – markets on which professional traders buy and sell financial instruments according to clear rules and under strict supervision. With its services and systems, Deutsche Börse Group ensures the functioning of these markets and a level playing field for all participants – worldwide.
However, Deutsche Börse Group's products and services are by no means limited to trading “as such”: its business areas cover the entire value chain in the financial services sector, ranging from pre-IPO services and the admission of securities, through trading, clearing and settlement to custody services and other financial instruments, along with collateral and liquidity management. Additionally, the Group provides IT services, indices and market data worldwide.
Field of activity
For our Global HR Business Relations Trading and Clearing team we are searching for a motivated, proactive and pleasant new team member, with the ability to manage the entire HR process.
In your new role as an experienced Human Resources Generalist you will manage the day-to-day HR operations including talent attraction for our EUREX London and Paris office.
In addition you will be responsible for the administration of respective HR policies, procedures, and programs. In your role you will be reporting to the Global Head of HR Business Relations for Trading and Clearing, who is located in Eschborn/Germany.
- Manage the end to end recruiting cycle and continuously develop our search strategies and processes, always keeping an eye on recruiting trends
- Coordination and management of job interviews with a focus on the personnel fit
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers by executing the intake process to understand business objectives and maintain a strong relation ship with Business
- Attract and identify the right candidates by using various sourcing methods.
- Act as the key point of contact to Line Managers and employees for all HR related questions (sickness, accident, holidays or any other HR admin related questions)
- Preparation and completion of administration tasks (personnel file maintenance, payroll, creation of contracts, etc.)
- Initiate, support and ensure compliance with local regulations including legal and social security requirements
- Work in close cooperation with all members of the Human Resources team through the provision of support and back-up coverage
- Implement all HR initiatives for the London and Paris office
- Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, HR, Psychology or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the field of Human Resources as a Generalist or in a similar role
- Ideally previous work experience in an HR role working in a stand-alone position
- High level of service orientation, confidentiality and professionalism
- Understanding of SAP is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Strong problem solving skills, accuracy, ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment
- Fluent in English. German or French language skills are considered as an advantage
- Natural “ownership” approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain mutual comfort level while relating to a diverse workforce
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.