HR Generalist Private Equity (12 month FTC)
- GBP70000 - GBP85000 per annum + bonus and bens
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
HR Generalist - £70 000 - £85 000 base (or equivalent daily rate) An opportunity has arisen in a globally recognised and growing Private Equity firm based in the West End of London. The successful candidate will gain rare sector experience supporting growth not only in London but in the European Satellite offices as well.
This is an HR Generalist position in a small office so you will be involved in everything to a greater or lesser extent. Specifically your day to day will probably include:
* Performance Management
* Compensation review
* Learning and Development
* Managing the HR functions day to day activities and being the first point of contact to the business.
* Responsibility for the PA's, EA's and Receptionists
* Supervision of the HR Administrator
You will be incredibly busy. While working hours are 9 - 6, there will be days when you know you will come in early and leave late. No one will tell you to do this, you must have the initiative to manage your own workload and your own timing.
* You will have at least 4 years, preferably around 8 as an HR Generalist. Ideally you will come from a buy side firm (Asset Management, Private Equity etc). At a pinch you may come from an Investment Bank or one of the top 4 consultancies.
* You will have a strong degree (2.1 or above) and a CIPD level 5 or above. Ideally you will have a first class bachelor's degree.
* You will be used to doing things yourself with little administrative support.
* As a person you will be impeccably dressed, reliable and polished.
* The more Excel you have the better.