HR Target Operating Model Lead
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Barclays UK
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
HR Technology & Change is responsible for driving improvements to service offerings, cost base, operating model and automation of high volume processes for HR. The current strategy includes the following core priorities: * Establishing and embedding appropriate data standards, governance and controls * Drive improvements to high volume HR services and processes * Simplify and rationalise the Barclays HR technology offering and associated costs
HR Target Operating Model Lead
HR Technology & Change is responsible for driving improvements to service offerings, cost base, operating model and automation of high volume processes for HR. The current strategy includes the following core priorities:
- Establishing and embedding appropriate data standards, governance and controls
- Drive improvements to high volume HR services and processes
- Simplify and rationalise the Barclays HR technology offering and associated costs
Support HR Technology and Change initiatives by leading Target Operating Model design activity and perform the role of Operating Model workstream lead.
- Lead the design and delivery activity of HR Target Operating Model initiatives
- In particular focus on defining key role & responsibilities, processes and governance required to embed the target operating model.
- Conduct a Change Impact Assessment to determine the impact on a wider range of stakeholders (including changes to processes, organisation, governance, technology and success measures).
- Engage nominated business and HR function SMEs in the execution of design workshops to capture Barclays HR and business requirements into the design process
- Work with Technology Development and Architecture Teams to ensure Technology solutions will be adopted by the HR Function and that associated changes to business and technology support processes and organisations are designed and implemented.
- Provide project management delivery including planning, RAID management and PMO and sponsor engagement
- Management Consultancy or Business Transformation experience
- Sound knowledge of HR organisation and/or Financial Services
- Experience in leading the design and development of Target Operating Models
- Strong organisation design and governance experience with the ability to work across process, data and technology domains
- Autonomy - the ability to work without a significant amount of direction and management support.
- Effective interpersonal and Influencing skills with an ability to operate with a broad range of HR and business stakeholders.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to bring a dry subject matter to life in terms that the business relate to.
- Understanding of Lean, agile and associated execution principles
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.