- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 24 Mar 18 2018-03-24
See job description for details
You will initially be working on the development of a client facing mobile application, built using the Ionic framework, to improve the availability of sales desk-produced content on mobile devices.
- Working closely with product owners on understanding and iterating on requirements.
- Working closely with User Experience designers on correctly implementing visual designs and user workflows.
- Providing L3 support for developed code, once it is in production.
- Work with QA teams to collectively ensure developed code is tested against requirements.
- Work within an iterative / agile software development lifecycle applied by the team.
- Keeping up to speed with changing internal and external technology changes and improvements.
- Experience of development of robust, secure, readable, maintainable, tested, production-quality code.
- Ability to work within a team, communicating progress, design, issues, ideas effectively.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, ideally in Computer Science or a subject with an extensive coding or Mathematical component.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. #LI-JM1