HY/Stressed Macro Credit Analyst
- £100k-£140k base + Bonus (uncapped) GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Laz Partners
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
A leading asset manager is looking to hire a HY/stressed credit analyst (3-6 years' exp) with a strong understanding of (or interest in) macroeconomics, as well as experience across corporate and sovereign credit.
A leading asset manager is looking to hire a HY/stressed credit analyst (3-6 years' exp) with a strong understanding of (or interest in) macroeconomics, as the team uses both a top-down and bottom-up approach.
The role would be working with the firm's macro credit fund, which can invest globally across the whole credit spectrum (including corporates and sovereigns) in single-B and below names across Europe, EM and US.
The ideal candidate:
- Someone who has helped to deploy capital, size positions etc. across previous special situations
- Someone with experience across HY/stressed/special situations within corporate and sovereign credit
- Someone with a successful of track record of idea generation across the HY/stressed credit space
- Good understanding of (or strong interest in) macroeconomics, EM, country risk, peripheral Europe, macro-driven special situations (e.g. Turkey, Brazil, Argentina) etc.
- Experience outside Europe would be a plus (eg. EM or US HY markets)
- Previous experience on a sell-side HY trading or distressed desk would be a plus, however not a requirement