Are you a delivery focussed head of Data Science, Analytics or Robotics that understands the value that data, AI and automation can bring to an organisation?
• Mange the delivery of robots, analytics and data science projects.
• Work closely with product and change managers to embed your work into people's processes or IT systems.
• Build and mentor your team; setting standards, reviewing code and developing their skills.
• Setup and monitor internal team processes, using iterative and light weight techniques to ensure the team remains agile.
• Act as a thought leader for automation and analytics across the wider UBS Compliance and Operational Risk function.
• Work with Head of Intelligence Capability to identify, assess and drive new opportunities for your team.
You will be working within UBS's Intelligence Capability Function. We work with the bank's surveillance and technology teams to design and manage the delivery of cutting edge monitoring tools and systems. You will run our Automation and Analytics team based in London, Krakow and Zurich. They build robots, perform data science projects and create business intelligence.
• Built or managed a data science, data analytics or robotics team.
• Experience in one of the main Robotic Process Automation platforms (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UI Path).
• Evidence of thought leadership, for example presentations at conferences, blogging or running a website.
• Understanding of the key trends affecting the space such as Cognitive technologies, Intelligent Process Automation or Dynamic Case Management.
• Understanding of software engineering such as testing, code versioning and productivity tools.
• Strong academic record, preferably in a science related background.
• Details orientated, your work looks and is great.
• Happy dealing with ambiguity and demanding global stakeholders.
• Iterative, always looking to improve.
• Excited by new technologies. You want to learn new skills and think about complex problems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.