A well-established asset manager, with capabilities across public and private market assets, is looking for a Head of Alternative Sales, based in London, to help grow the business private markets business. The firm already has over £100bn, in assets, and is very well thought of in the market.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage alternative business development across the EMEA with a view to growing the companies presence in these regions.
- Lead, develop, manage and run a successful pan European alternative sales team.
- Direct responsibility for delivering revenue/profit targets
- Lead strategy for new clients and use existing relationships with key decision-makers to grow our presence in the private market space.
- Build and maintain direct relationships with key Top Tier institutions e.g. Pension Schemes, Insurance companies, Sovereign wealth funds and Local authorities
- Generate inflows for the business across multiple products and clients.
- Deep experience and understanding of Institutional asset management across a broad range of products; specifically Real Estate, Private Debt and Private Equity
- A proven track record for increasing inflows and Revenue
- Track record of leading and developing a European Sales team
- Excellent Investment, Market & Product knowledge
- Previous experience in Asset Management client-facing leadership position with the ability to promote financial products and services to external clients
- Strong team player who is able to work collaboratively
- Undergraduate degree and strong academics
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Existing relationship building skills