Head of Audit- Challenger Bank
- £90,000 - £100,000 + Excellent Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 06 Apr 18 2018-04-06
Gresham Hunt are representing a leading Challenger Bank in their search for a Head of Audit with an affinity to Credit Risk
- Audit experience within Financial Services, preferably Retail Banking
- An Audit qualification is preferred - ACA/ACCA/CIA
- Understanding of risk based Audits
- Expertise of IT or finance and business operations, processes, products and controls
- Understanding of regulatory requirements within Banking
- Understanding of traded products
- Planning of Audits collaboratively across portfolios, risk universe sections, risk assessments and audit plans.
- Audit strategy
- Continuous monitoring assignments
- Maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders so that audit planning and delivery is achieved smoothly and professionally.
- Lead audit engagement
- Provide ongoing feedback and escalate any performance related issues
- Implementation of best practice
- Coordinate Management Action Plans directly with stakeholders. This may involve the testing of remediated controls and closure of issue.
- Assist in preparing third party submissions for the Chief Auditor.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.