Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global business intelligence company. They are looking to hire the Head of Base Metals Market Research.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Lead a team to produce accurate estimates and forecasts of global demand, market balances, stocks, and prices.
- Develop a broad understanding of base metal markets, particularly copper. Analysing structure, key historical developments, expected future trends and major players.
- Organise the team’s work schedule and regular arrangements of customer meetings, webinars, and conferences.
- Have clear and transparent methodologies and tools for estimating and forecasting demand, market balances and prices.
- Develop a global reputation in the industry as an expert in base metal demand, markets, and prices.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in managing and developing a team of direct reports. Analyse price forecasting, supply and demand and the ability to critically analyse “soft” and “hard” data.
- Must have experience on analysing, demand pricing, supply and demand.
- Have a strong quantitative background and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Must have 10+ years’ experience within the base metals space, particularly with copper and an understanding of refined metals.
- Located in London, UK