Head of CRM/Client Servicing
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
To serve as the head of the global client service team; manage day-to-day operational/administrative client coverage for all clients as well as serving as lead Relationship Manager for designated book of clients and support client requests from a Global client base
- Host and assist with coordination of client and/or prospect meetings in London on behalf of International sales teams.
- Work with the broader Marketing team to ensure that the appropriate relationships with global consultants are being cultivated and maintained. Help the team to proactively identify opportunities to increase company brand awareness and to monetize buy ratings.
- Manage client service/marketing support team.
- Lead the development and enhancement of infrastructure of overall marketing effort, working to improve team efficiencies with RFPs
- Assume lead role in client on boarding as the “take-on” specialist working with lead RM, investment team, product manager/strategist, legal, compliance and operations.
- Contribute to RFP/RFI/DDQs
- Provide timely value-add responses to ad hoc queries from clients/consultants when required.
- Must have been trained at a larger fund management house in client relationship management and servicing.
- Must have proven people management experience of a small client servicing team
- Must have experience operating as the lead RM with institutional clients and have an existing network of useful industry relationships in the market.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills – effective communicator both verbally and in writing and have the ability to influence and manage internal stakeholders on behalf of the broader global marketing team.
- Ideally would have prior consultant relationship management experience, established relationships with Tier 1 consultants