Head of Client Operations
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
The Head of Client Operations, EMEA is responsible for leading the Client Operations team and strategy that services our clients in EMEA through the full life cycle of the client.
- Develop target operating model for EMEA Client Operations team and implement transformation. It covers the full servicing of clients end to end including those functions outside of CO’s direct control.
- Leading CO EMEA team- develop stretch goals and key performance indicators to drive results for the team on behalf of clients. Coach and develop team members to create an environment of continuous improvement, strategic thinking and accountability leading by example.
- Needs to be leading from the front in identifying risk, developing solutions to meet clients’ needs, meeting with clients to ensure operational capabilities are fit for purpose and done in a timely manner.
- Build new capabilities and support model for new business capabilities, new channels or new regulatory requirements. Once model has been identified, lead execution on the new model and embed the change management process.
- Extensive and related work experience leading a Client Operations or Services team of a global financial services organisation
- Must possess strong leadership and management skills
- Change management experience- running a change program operating as a program sponsor
- Must have the ability to influence others beyond formal authority; ability to lead and motivate and to encourage problem solving and to work across the organization to get things done
- Strong client service skills and a desire to find success for clients; strong relationship building skills
- Aptitude for identifying areas of improvement alongside solutions