Head of Client & Distribution Services - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Up to £85k + Bonus + Bens
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
A well known investment manager is keen to add a talented individual to join their organisation on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role sits within the wider business development team which focuses on UK and European Markets, and covers a broad range of activities.
- Have managerial responsibility for London based client reporting, sales support, client services and marketing (production, rather than strategy) functions.
- Manage the relationship between the business and a variety of retail and intermediary platforms, both those UK based and abroad.
- Provide guidance for your team, not only around the product offering, but also technical matters and day to day decision making eg work load prioritisation.
- Have direct contact with clients, accurately responding to complex queries and resolving any issues that they may have.
- Lead on a variety of projects that sit within the distribution team eg oversight of new fund launches, design and implementation, regulation.
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
- Previous experience of managing teams and be able to provide evidence of how you have helped develop your direct reports.
- Strong technical knowledge, including DFM model portfolios and collective investment schemes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superb process management skills to ensure completion of multiple deadlines.
To be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you can demonstrate previous experience in a similar role within an investment manager, asset servicing business, or platform client services.
You must have relevant right to work in the UK as no sponsorship is available.