- £90,000 - £100,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
Head of Compliance - Lender
I am working with a lender in the city who provide lending solutions to assist those with legal divorce costs. As they have one product, this is a very unique opportunity in the market.
My client is aiming to build the compliance function further due to growth of the existing regulated business and future expansion plans in the regualted space. Therefore, they have a vancancy for a Head of Compliance (holding registered function SMF16/17), leading a Compliance Assistant in the team.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Implementing and maintaining the compliance monitoring plan and procedures
- Managing the firm's regulatory risk and leading projects
- Directing the Compliance function whilst liasing with key stakeholders and the regulators
- Providing high quality advice to all departments, including training.
They are looking for those with a wealth of compliance experience across mortgages, consumer credit or investments, ideally from a smaller organisation. Excellent knowledge of the FCA handbook is required, specifically in relation to CONC, MCOBS as well as the ability to advise and influence at all levels.
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 + bonus