Head of Compliance & Risk
Looking for a dynamic Head of Compliance/Risk to assist in the firms ambitious growth plans. The successful candidate will have senior experience within deliverable FX and have a desire to grow with an already established business.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- General oversight of Compliance and MLRO
- Ongoing maintenance of policies and procedures for AML
- Conduct compliance monitoring reviews
- Work toward ensuring the Compliance Monitoring Plan is at is most effective
- Review and approve financial promotions
- Conduct sanction and peps screening
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and its impact on the organisation
- PSD2 Audit oversight
- point of contact for Regulatory bodies and insurers
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: