Head of Contract & Performance Management
- GBP71000 - GBP130000 per annum + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
Head of Contract & Performance Management.
Infrastructure Technology Services (ITS) is responsible for supporting the delivery of one of the core themes within the ITS vision and strategy - a future Private & Public Cloud capability. It's an exciting time to join this fast moving area which aims to become more customer-focused, innovative and agile, whilst allowing change to be delivered more quickly and efficiently.
As part of ITS, the Platform Technology function will be the primary agent for creating and then managing a future Cloud capability and the associated eco-system of future service partners.
The Head of Contract & Performance Management is responsible for managing the commercial, operational governance (risk & compliance) and service performance management processes in the Platform Technology "tower", responsible for managing supplier provisioned infrastructure services. This includes the management of the spend associated with partner agreements.
You'll provide the Platform Technology Director with a single-point-of-contact for all the non-technical activities required to effectively manage the platform technology "tower" on a day-day basis. Additionally you'll provide commercial leadership, and work closely with other business and IT leaders to drive ongoing improvements in service economics in order to maximise the value from the Bank's investments in platform technology and services. And you'll manage the performance of- and relationship with platform partners; owning the contractual & commercial relationships with partners, ensuring that contractual commitments are met and that issues (under-performance and/or breaches) are effectively managed.
You'll also be responsible for platform risk management processes, controls testing, regulatory interaction coordination and platform budgeting and financial management.
Role Specific Accountabilities:
* Works with Supplier Management to ensure alignment with the Group framework to drive consistency of vendor engagement and management
* Lead the operational risk and regulatory compliance activities across the platform, working with supplier teams, GIT Cyber Security and BUCF to coordinate regulatory responses
* Ensure the adequacy of risk controls in the platform (across LBG and Partner(s) delivery teams) and oversee the identification and implementation of mitigating activities (where risks are identified). Also lead: (i) compliance reviews against information technology policy and procedures, (ii) the tracking and in-tower coordination of remediation actions, (iii) risk reporting, (iv) response to internal/external audit issues, and (v) engagement with regulators
* Oversee the review of invoices and payments to ensure accuracy, adherence to contractual clauses and appropriate sign offs. Ensure timely payment of invoices & track recoveries
* Oversee the provision of financial management (budgeting, cost control, payments / invoice processing, cost transparency, modelling, etc.), contract management and procurement support to the Platform Technology leadership team, in accordance with the LBG IT commercial management processes and procedures. This includes establishing and managing formal relationships with commercial teams in ITS (Operational Excellence) and GIT (finance and procurement)
* Responsible for aggregating platform technology service demand forecasts (across the sub-towers) to support: (i) TDMs with service demand forecasts and reconciliation of technical consumption data against plan / forecast, and (ii) partner workforce planning
* Lead the service performance management activities across the platform by working closely with the Service Operations leadership team, and the delivery teams (LBG and Partner(s). This includes monitoring and reporting on service performance, and challenging any material breaches or under performance
* Lead service performance governance / review meetings and ensure that actions are appropriately allocated and tracked to resolution
* Lead the development, prioritisation and validation of recommendations for service performance improvement and lead efforts to drive continuous improvement across the platform technology service portfolio
What we'll need from you;
* Deep IT financial management experience, including planning, budgeting and reporting
* Experience with the management of services provider contracts and the associated commercial processes
* Extensive experience of service level & performance management in a complex (multi-supplier) service delivery environment
* Understanding of fundamental principles of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) concepts, risk and compliance frameworks and methodologies in general
In return we'll offer you a great package including a performance related bonus, car/allowance, generous pension contribution, 30 Days leave plus bank holidays, a flexible cash pot to spend on benefits and other wider corporate benefits and perks.
We also support work/life balance friendly options such as occasional home-working and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace.
So, if you have the experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you….