A leading global investment management business with an outstanding reputation is looking for a senior candidate to create, implement, and champion, and extensive Corporate Sustainability program.
You will operate at a senior level, reporting into the board, and working alongside ESG investment teams, to ensure the business is doing everything it can to operate in a sustainable, ethical, and socially responsible manner.
- Understand the business, use this information to build a tailored sustainability program, implement and communicate this program
- Work with the Head of ESG Investing to understand investments and ensure the program works in tandem
- Ensure Sustainability best practise across all firm and client wide processes
- Acting as spokesperson both internally and externally for the firm's approach to sustainability
- Decreasing the firm's carbon footprint
- Excellent academics, a university degree and further study such as MBA or certificates in Sustainability would be useful and relevant
- At least ten years' experience working in a similar role with a focus on financial services, asset management experience a strong preference
- Excellent communication, influencing and presenting skills
- A passion for Sustainability is essential