Head of Counterparty Risk & XVA Reporting - VP or Director level
- Market Rate Salary + Performance-based bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
High visibility global role involving people management - Investment Banking - London, UK
The main purpose of the role is to provide value-add risk analysis and very high-quality reports (in various formats, for the highest levels of senior management).
This is a prestigious role in a well-respected team that is firmly established as intrinsic to the banking organisation's global risk management practice. This new role is intended to be the main leadership behind the firm's Counterparty Risk and XVA offerings.
Duties will include:
- Detailed analysis of risk information concerning the counterparty risk exposure generated by all derivatives trading activities and XVA of all businesses
- Data collection and validation as well as risk identification and reporting.
- Development of the reports and analyses used throughout the bank.
- Contribute to topics regarding the production of the monthly risk management documentation; sometimes, present and discuss this with senior management.
- Production of other relevant information covering the main counterparty events and risks.
- Respond to requests from regulators and auditors and ratings agencies.
- Should have people management skills and/or experience.
- Must have a degree in a numerate subject.
- Will have a pro-active, "can do" attitude.
- Ideally, will have experience of counterparty risk or market risk.
Vennbridge is an employment agency is relation to this posting. For more information, see www.vennbridge.com