Head of Credit Risk
- £Six Figures
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
Our client is a leading FX payments business with a long established history. They are seeking an experienced risk professional to act as Head of Credit Risk.
Our client is a leading FX payments business with a long established history. They provide services to both corporate and individual customers
- To provide members of the Credit Committee with appropriate business, credit and financial analysis of proposed counterparties, as well as commentary on financing structures.
- Participate in Credit Committee meetings
- The role requires a strong emphasis on corporate counterparties
- General Corporate Credit analysis for transactions.
- Financial statements and balance sheet analysis.
- Responsibility for portfolio reviews.
- Multi-jurisdiction credit analysis and monitoring.
- Knowledge of Credit analysis techniques relating to corporate counterparties
- Strong financial analytical skills and the ability to interpret financial statements and make a judgement.
- Strong sense of commerciality and assessment of risk versus return
- The ability to write a succinct, informed credit review for a transaction to be considered at the highest level.
- Candidates with previous Credit Committee experience and in senior roles in a credit granting function will be favoured