Superb opportunity to join a Global Financial Group offering banking, securities and investment management services, providing a wide range of bespoke financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, and individuals. With more than 120 years of Banking tradition, the group is headquartered in London and maintains offices in major financial centres around the world. Amazing opportunity for a Head of DMA Support individual.
- Excellent analytical /problem solving skills.
- Management and technical implementation.
- Ability to communicate with, and understand trader needs.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in DMA role.
- In depth knowledge of:
- TTNG - Trading Technologies
- And ideally: IRESS and Fidessa
- Exchange connectivity experience, and comprehensive knowledge of exchange rules:
- CME, ICE, LME, Eurex, SGX, DGCX, ENXT
- Experience across asset classes including:
- Futures and Options
- Equities (physical and CFD)
- Knowledge of connecting clients via FIX.
- Experience of algorithmic trading, control/monitoring requirements and regulations.
- Management of DMA Team and technical implementation of trading ISVs.
- Limit/credit implementation.
- Realtime proactive monitoring of trading system for issues.
- Record keeping/procedural documentation of client onboarding.
- Good procedural documenting and practices.
- Good understanding of STP.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Previous experience of proprietary and retail customers.
- Knowledge of RTS-6, algorithmic trading rules and required controls.
- Ability to work with other teams, take on additional workload and improve processes to benefit business need.
- Working closely with Sales Team, Compliance and Risk to deliver service without compromising rules and procedures.