Head of Data - Global Wealth Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- JBM Consulting Ltd
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Head of Data - Change/Transformation - £70-90k + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is fast becoming the world's largest family-owned financial institution, with a presence in Europe, America and Asia.
Following significant investment from new owners, this leading Wealth Manager is looking to restructure its internal change team, paving the way for a talented Head of Data to oversee a variety of analytical projects and manage a small team of Business Analysts.
Our client is renowned for its meritocratic, entrepreneurial and people focused culture, with an extremely low staff turnover and sensible working hours.
JBM would love to hear from passionate Data + Analytics Managers either from Consulting or Industry who are looking to take the next big step in their career. The ideal candidate will fit the following criteria:
- Strong academic background (minimum 2.1 degree)
- Experience operating at Manager or Senior Consultant in a Financial Services Consultancy or Internal Industry Change Team. Previous Investment Management experience is preferred but not essential.
- Proven track record delivering data/analytics transformation projects for financial institutions.
- Experience designing and delivering Target Operating Models
- Experience of working with progressive FS organizations is desirable
- A good understanding and practical experience of working with data and in particular how this is surfaced/visualized through digital channels
- A willingness to work in an evolving change practice, with a can-do attitude.
- First-class communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- proven ability to mentor and coach team members
- Senior stakeholder management and influencing skills – demonstrated both with clients and colleagues
- Focus on team achievement, not just individual goals
- Superb interpersonal skills, with ability to influence and lead
If you are interested in progressing with an application, please send your CV to the email address below.