Head of Data Protection
- Salary: GBP115000 - GBP300000 per annum
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
JCW are working with a large Pharmaceuticals company in London who are looking for a Head of Data Protection to cover their operations across the UK. They are ideally looking for someone with experience in growing out a Data Protection function within a highly regulated environment.
- Give expert guidance and leadership to employees across the UK business in relation to data protection and privacy and compliance.
- Communicate directly and clearly with the business to ensure the company adopts consistent and robust management procedures for the processing of Personal Data within a highly sensitive environment.
- Consult on ICO and Data Privacy regulatory inquiries and data protection IA's.
- An ability to inform the employees of their data protection obligations at all levels.
- Consult and advise on continuing work towards GDPR compliance.
- Develop a Data Protection programme and take responsibility for co-ordinating any external relationships with the ICO.
- To grow out a strong Data Protection culture across the entire organisation
Required Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree-level
- Extensive Data protection experience within a highly regulated sector a must
- An understanding of requirements to achieve compliance with GDPR and DPA
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Experience in growing Data Protection functions from scratch