Head of Data Quality & Management - 100k + package
- 100k + package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 17 May 19
My client is a leading global bank; covering all areas of banking including; Retail, Wealth & Asset management, Commercial and Investment Banking. They are currently seeking to hire a Head of Data Quality and Management who will sit within the Investment Bank CDO and be responsible for running large scale Data Quality and Management transformation programmes across the bank.
Head of Data Quality and Management – Global Banking Markets – 100k + package
My client is a leading global bank; covering all areas of banking including; Retail, Wealth & Asset management, Commercial and Investment Banking. With a presence in more than 80 countries across the globe and over 200,000 employees, they sit very near the top in terms of reputation and size.
Working within the Chief Data Office in the Investment Bank, they looking to hire a Head of Data Quality & Management to oversee and run large scale Data Quality and Management transformation programmes across the bank.
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting the standards and policies for the way data is managed across the Investment Bank and work with global C-suite stakeholders to drive data quality.
If you are interested in applying for the role, the below requirements are essential:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Data Management, Data Quality, Data Analytics and Data Governance
- A strong background in business analysis and understanding of how data is used and flows through an organisation
- Financial Services experience – specifically Investment Banking
- Must have worked on a data remediation project
- An in-depth background in regulatory compliance and understanding the impact of regulatory requirements from a data standpoint. Must have worked on BCBS and GDPR