Head of Digital Marketing
Who we're looking for
A highly accomplished digital marketing experience leader with significant global wealth management / private banking experience. Who can lead the wealth digital team in driving a significant step change in commercial, brand and digital marketing performance across all channels.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly.
The brand and digital experience team, is a newly created team combing the functions of brand, digital and content, with a clear focus on developing the overall brand and digital experience for the global wealth management business.
What you'll do
• Be the day-to-day lead on website build, experience and development.
• Support the head of marketing experience on the wealth management digital strategy
• Lead the website and search (SEO/PPC) functions
• Be the digital representative on campaigns including feeding into briefs, website experience / journey, establishing KPI's, on-site build requirements, tagging and reporting.
• Lead on both organic and paid search (SEO/PPC). Managing agencies, establish KPI's, continuously optimise and report on performance.
• Work with our head of content distribution to ensure the off-site to on-site journey is optimised for best user experience and conversion.
• Support on the global marketing requirement of a strategic CRM
• Development of Data and Single Customer View - working with all internal and external stakeholders and vendors towards improving data cleanliness and robustness (internal, external and 3rd party), providing analysis, insight and advice on the segmentation of customers and personalisation of marketing across all digital touch-points.
• Improve the tracking and reporting of our websites with the ultimate aim of improving conversion rate of leads into our business development team.
• Manage the digital marketing manager
• Cover the head of content distribution when they're on annual leave. Responsibilities include approving social media posts, emails and native.
• Improving digital analytics, working with the team, internal and external stakeholders to ensure
all tools are built / connected / accurate to the best degree and meaningful reporting for owned
digital is established.
• Providing CMS resource to the team/business with both build/editing and support.
• Support on email newsletters and event invitation emails when required.
• Quality control of our online presence across all regions.
• Establishing feedback routes for all digital touch-points, this may include market research and
utilising social listening tools.
• Working with content team to ensure all content is search friendly and tagged appropriately for
both on-site and off-site search engines. This includes social search.
• Keeping global wealth management digital stakeholders informed and up to date with knowledge.
• Keeping up to date with trends/news and delivering meaningful notifications/recommendations
for digital to the wider team and business.
• Deliver digital training and knowledge sharing sessions within the business.
• Providing team support in meetings/covering leave to ensure continuity of service.
• Ideally the candidate will have experience in a global wealth management company or come
from a corporate environment in a regulated matrix organisation. Candidates will be looked at
from different industries, different size organisations, tech/agency or media side companies
provided they have the ability to fit in to our organisation.
The job holder must always exhibit behaviours consistent with the core Schroders values of Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Passion and Integrity.
The job holder has responsibility to pay due regard to the interests of our customers and treat them
fairly, ensuring that the information provided to clients on products and services is clear and useful and enables them to understand fully what they are being offered. They are required to familiarise themselves fully with the team's current procedures, FCA compliance requirements, and the principles behind 'Treating Customers Fairly'.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Strategic digital experience in the development of digital best practice
• Strong team leadership
• Technical experience of:
- Enterprise content management systems eg: Episerver, Sitecore, AEM etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience of email platforms e.g. Adobe Campaign
- Marketing automation systems eg: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo etc.
- Analytics tools eg: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, SessionCam etc.
- Optimisation tools eg: Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely etc.
- Social media tools eg: Hootsuite.
- Strong Paid and organic search knowledge and experience
- Managing multiple international sites/tags/languages
• Understanding of information security and data protection, GDPR regulation, domain management and accessibility standards.
What you'll be like
• Highly effective, pro-active, stakeholder, customer and vendor engagement skills.
• Comfortable communicating technical language with the given audience and able to express complex concepts in simple terms to reach broader audiences.
• Inspiring, trustworthy, collaborative and an instinctively agile leader, capable of remaining positive when under pressure.
• Problem solver and computational thinker with high attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Innovative and continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self-improvement.
• Friendly, approachable, enjoys working with people from a variety of backgrounds.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.