Elavon Financial Services is looking to recruit a Head of Europe Compensation and Benefits. This person will be responsible for providing strategic compensation consulting services to internal clients. The position will collaborate with business line and HR leaders to design, develop and implement effective and competitive compensation strategies, plans and programs that support business line objectives across Europe. The Head of Europe Compensation and Benefits will lead and coach a small team of compensation professionals. The position will report to the Head of Total Rewards and the European Head of HR.
- Provide strategic compensation and benefits consulting services to internal clients (e.g., business leaders, people managers, and human resources colleagues).
- Design, implement and manage rewards programs – including annual and sales incentive plans – that are consistent with our pay for performance philosophy.
- Proactively identify and interpret compensation and benefits trends, understand the businesses you support and offer guidance and advice that produces actionable insights.
- Advise on and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulatory requirements that are compensation related such as gender pay and CRDV,
- Recommend innovative compensation and benefits solutions to internal clients, ensuring the solutions address business objectives, market pressures and employee needs.
- Demonstrate effective management and leadership skills, capable of attracting, mentoring and retaining a talented team.
- Collaborate and build relationships with industry experts and consultants to advance our understanding of current industry trends and demands
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Master's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Related experience in the compensation field.
- Management experience within a large organization.
- Relevant large organization experience of at least 10 years.
- Experience in a large Financial Services organization preferred.
- Experience of EBA guidelines on sound remuneration policies, Proportionality, Pillar 3 submissions
- Excellent consultative and leadership skills.
- Experience in designing and personally implementing sales compensation programs that attract and retain employees and drive maximum sales results.
- Experience of implementing regulatory change in compensation.
- Strong technical skills including ability to create presentations that convey complex concepts and metrics to Senior Leaders.
- Aptitude and drive to access, analyse, and present data in an accurate, timely, and actionable manner.
- Experience of creating materials and presenting at Remuneration Committees preferred
- Inquisitiveness to pursue facts and rationale behind practices and inform future action.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and ability to work closely with the highest management of the company.
- Awareness of external market trends and internal equity, and good judgment to apply reasonableness to advice given.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, successfully partnering with business line and HR leaders and with subject matter experts and outside consultants
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.