Head of Europe Research and Analysis - FIG
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Jun 18
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Head of Europe Research and Analysis – FIG (R&A Financial Institutions Group).
- This is a highly visible key role to lead FIG R&A teams across UK team
- Great opportunity to provide oversight across the end-to-end relationship credit management process
- Reports to the Global Head FIG R&A Functional and Head of FIG Europe Locally
About the role
Your role as Head of Europe Research and Analysis – FIG is a key leadership role in facilitating the origination of cross border revenue opportunities across UK and Europe FIG business through a team of specialised credit analysts. You will provide leadership, guidance and direction to FIG R&A teams across the UK team to deliver high quality, globally consistent, proactive and time sensitive credit analytics, management and decisions. This also include providing leadership and oversight across the end-to-end relationship credit management process covering Origination Support, Transaction Structuring, Risk Grading, Risk Analysis and Credit Approval, Documentation, Portfolio Monitoring, and Specialised Industry Research.
You are expected to provide first line of defence (in conjunction with relationship executives) and ensure well managed frameworks and manage credit risks within the Regional portfolio. You will also represent Credit and Capital Management (CCM) and Relationship Management teams in all GCA and GIA reviews and exercise Senior Credit Approval Discretion. As the Head of Europe R&A –FIG, you will be a change agent and drive efficiencies across policy, process, systems and risk through both Europe FIG R&A and FIG’s segment globally.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Must have proven and solid years of banking and strong relationship credit management experience across industry segments in multiple geographies.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to ANZ Risk and Compliance management along with country specific risk knowledge.
- Proven cross border leadership skills with an ability to lead through complexity and ambiguity while driving efficiencies and continuous improvement.
- Strategic mindset, highly commercial with a proven ability to balance risk and reward priorities.
- Strong client focus with the capability of leading due diligence activities, negotiations and senior level customer engagements.
- Highly advanced collaboration, relationship, networking and communication skills.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you’ll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP5k74hROfw&feature=youtu.be
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference UNI000489.
This role is based in London, United Kingdom. The salary package on offer is competitive.
Application opening date: 30 May 2018
Application closing date: 27 June 2018
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave