Head of Finance, Global Impact Investor, London, UK
Our client, a global impact investment fund are currently looking to hire a Head of Finance to take the lead within their finance function. The fund - whose portfolio covers a global market, are currently going through a growth phase and as a result require an experience senior finance professional with investment experience to join their team. Within the role you will immediately be afforded plenty of responsibility, taking charge of the entire finance process for the fund. On a daily basis you will be managing a small internal team, whilst being the main point of contact for a number of external advisors.
The firm has a fantastic culture making it a great place to work. You will need to be hands on and organised, with a confident ability to go in and hit the ground running. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining the group accounting and financial control function
- Fund administration and investor reporting
- Review and development of tax structuring
- Financial planning and analysis at management level
- Serve as the main point of contact for a number of third party suppliers
- Maintaining appropriate finance systems and control
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Prior experience working with private equity, venture capital or alternative investment space.
- Strong analytically, numerically and a problem solver
- Management experience