Head of Financial Crime - Payment Services
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
A global payment services start-up is looking to bring on board a financial crime professional with payment services experience, to take on the MLRO or DMLRO position for its growing London based operation.
About the Head of Financial Crime - Payment Services role:
As MLRO, you will play a crucial role in leading and shaping the compliance function for the UK, as well as liaising with the Group Compliance team in New York.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Financial Crime - Payment Services:
- Oversee the firm's AML compliance programme
- Acting as main point of contact for the Regulator and reporting to the Regulator and other relevant external third parties as necessary
- Developing and adapting the US-centric compliance policies and programme in line with UK & EU laws and regulations
- Providing or facilitate training and guidance to the business and the board on compliance best practice and any relevant regulatory developments
- Coordinate day-to-day compliance
- Ensuring SAR's are investigated and necessary action taken and determine whether disclosure is required to law enforcement agencies
- Preparing peridic reports to management and the Board as required
- Experience working as a compliance officer / MLRO for a payment services / digital payments firm in London.
- Digital payments in emerging markets preferred but not essential.
- Experience working with Regulators (experience woring with emerging markets regulators preferred but not essential).
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines
If the Head of Financial Crime - Payment Services role is of interest to you or may be of interest to anyone you know, please apply below or get in touch. email@example.com / 0207 509 8743