A global eCommerce and payment firm are searching for a head of Fraud Risk Management.
A global eCommerce business are searching for a head of Fraud & Risk to lead their Fraud Risk Management practice.
The role will focus on helping to design and implement an effective Fraud Prevention and Fraud Management programme and leading the team.
- Manage and structure the current risk team so that resources are focused in the most appropriate and effective way.
- Own the implementation and configuration of the Fraud AI tool and lead the team to ensure that they are effectively trained in the use, maintenance, and monitoring of the fraud prevention system.
- Define, analyse and monitor data trends, key metrics and fraud patterns and root causes in order to improve fraud prevention.
- Own the seller risk, onboarding, verification and monitoring processes
- Manage and develop relationships with payment partners.
- Experience of working within an e-commerce or payments business
- A deep understanding of payment fraud and fraud mitigation techniques (either in-house or experience of implementing and configuring 3rd party tools)
- Have previous experience of using analytics and AI fraud tooling to support fraud prevention decision-making
- Experience leading a team and engaging with senior stakeholders
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please get in touch with Patrick Gerard Dahill at Barclay Simpson or apply on the link.