Head of Fundraising - Structured Credit Fund
- Highly competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Investment Management Partners
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Our client, a structured credit fund, is looking for a Head of Fundraising based in London.
This broad role would be ideal for a senior professional with expertise in fundraising within the credit fund management market and an extensive network of investors. Successful applicants will have proven track record in business development, fund sales and investor relations. The firm offers excellent career opportunities with the potential of becoming a senior partner and sitting on the board.
On offer is an extremely competitive base salary and a transparent commission structure based on the amount of external investment secured.
- Heading up the business development team (2 direct reports).
- Lead responsibility for raising cornerstone investment and meeting milestone AUM targets
- Liaising at a senior level with other departments regarding investor matters, operating as the firms main go-to person for all investor activity in Europe.
- Communicate client strategy to the CEO/CIO and other relevant individuals
- Manage all external client relationships
- Provide effective and commercially focused pitches together with insightful commentary
- Drive the strengthening of marketing materials and ensure appropriate processes to support the fundraising activity
- Identify new and prospective clients
- Ownership of events for existing clients and other fundraising events
- Developing the firm's brand online and with the media
- Proven track record of raising funds for credit funds
- Structured credit product experience
- Strong network of investors
- Desire to work for a hands-on envoironment
- Strong presentation/marketing skills
- Ability and desire to source new clients