Head of Fundraising, Growth Capital Debt Fund, London, UK
Our client, an established provider of innovative financing solutions to fast-growing SMEs, is looking to hire a Head of Fundraising.
They have an established group of high calibre institutional investors from the UK and Europe and are now keen to further broaden this network by bringing on board a driven, networked fundraiser who is looking for a true business development role in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment within the credit space.
You will have an expert knowledge of the UK and international institutional investor community and an ability to identify, pitch and build working relationships with investors whilst representing our client's brand and reputation in the market. You will be comfortable working as part of an entrepreneurial, lean team driving business development effort. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver in line with clearly outlined sales targets and objectives
- Develop new relationships with investors, increasing the geographical reach
- Lead new investors through on boarding and on-going relationship management
- Be well informed of changes to market conditions and regulations, to anticipate how these will impact the fund and investors
- Proven track record of fundraising with an established institutional network of LPs
- Experience within the credit space would be beneficial but not essential
- An entrepreneurial and enthusiastic individual capable of working alone or as part of a confident, entrepreneurial team
- Excellent academic record from leading institutions