A global Insurance firm are currently recruiting for a Head of IT Audit to lead, build and develop their growing IT Audit infrastructure team.
A global Insurance firm are currently recruiting for a Head of IT Audit to lead, build and develop their growing IT Audit Infrastructure team.
As Head of IT Audit, you will be part of the international Internal Audit team, responsible for;
- Leading the development and delivery of the Audit Plan for Infrastucture
- Grow the team by 10-12 extra head count within the year
- Communicating and reporting to relevant stakeholders
- Leading the department/team, ensuring that the appropriate people strategy is in place to reward and develop staff effectively, driving high performance
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have;
- Experience in leading complex projects/reviews, leading senior teams, negotiation situations and interacting with key stakeholders
- 1+ years' experience, as a Head of IT Audit or equivalent with a financial services firm
- Extensive experience in IT audit and Infrastructure
- Strong experience in managing the highest level of senior management relationships and influencing behaviour
- Professional IT audit/security qualification (CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent) or audit/accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, CIA or equivalent)
What the position can offer you in return;
- The base salary on offer ranges between £120,000 - £150,000, depending on experience, and comes with a bonus and an attractive benefits package.