Our client is a successful London based Investment Manager looking for an experienced individual within the Institutional and Consultant Relations space to work alongside the senior sales team and wider distribution teams to strategise, develop and raise assets in the institutional markets as well as raise their consultant relationships.
- Develop and implement an institutional sales strategy, aligned with the firm's plans and strategies.
- Manage Business Development across the UK and EMEA, grow the firm's presence in these markets
- Lead strategy for new clients
- Build and maintain relationships with top tier institutions e.g. pension schemes, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds etc.
- Raise the firms consultant relationships and ratings
- Generate inflows for the business across multiple products and clients
- Deep experience and understand on institutional asset management across a broad range of products
- Experience in Emerging Markets
- Experience in Fixed Income or Equity
- Proven track record of significantly raising assets
- Undergraduate degree
- Relevant industry qualifications e.g. CFA or similar