Head of Investment Risk & Performance
- Excellent base salary + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Blake
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Our client, a leading investment management business in the UK and internationally, is looking to hire a Head of Investment Risk.
The purpose of this role is to lead the development of the Multi Asset investment risk framework and also accountable for the Multi-Asset performance function.
- Develop a robust investment risk framework and process to oversee and identify investment issues and concerns
- Work closely with the Multi-Asset Portfolio Managers to highlight and challenge investment risk positions
- Provide technical expertise on investment risk matters and lead further education of the Multi-Asset investment team on risk measurement developments and standards
- Lead and maintain efficient performance reporting processes and procedures to ensure performance attribution and analysis is complete in a timely manner
- Liaise with Multi-Asset Investment committee to advise on strategy
- Proven experience leading an investment risk function
- Deep understanding of investment risk & performance attribution environment
- Strong analytical background
- Degree educated; Finance, Mathematics or Engineering degree
- Ideally experience managing a team
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.